Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters. It's been 9 days since I've reverted. My faith in Allah and His word have grown so much in that time. With this, there have been some conflicts with my life.

I'm 16F and there's a boy in my class who has been flirting with me for the past two months. I also really liked him, but I know Allah (swt) wouldn't approve of the relationship (he is not Muslim and I'm scared that we would do haram things together). It's so hard because every class I'm with him, I feel like I'm straying farther from Allah. I am the only Muslim in my school (and likely one of the only ones in my town). I know that this is a challenge from Allah (swt) but I don't know how I'm supposed to overcome it.

I've also been struggling with praying. The past three days I only prayed twice. The reason for this is because I couldn't bring myself to it. I immediately regretted it and begged Allah (swt) for forgiveness.

I don't want to go to Jahannam. Please someone give me some advice on this things inshalla.

Alhamdulillah for guiding me here.

submitted by /u/That-Toe-7742
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/hBsgoZm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours