Hello everybody. I hope nobody is going to judge me or him but I just found the existence of this sub reddit and thought it could be a good place to start.

A little bit of context: my boyfriend passed away almost 4 months ago. He was muslim and I am not. I have always considered myself an open-minded person, always questioning things and beliefs. Since he passed away, I have been trying to gather informations about his religion. We used to talk about it but I obviously lack of knowledge and he didn't have time to tell me everything he knew.

So, I was wondering if anybody here would have time to teach me about islam? I know there is a lot to learn but I need to understand more of him and more of why he was feeling so at peace with this religion, and also know more about how death and afterlife are perceived by muslims.

Also, if anyone has books, documentaries or else to recommand, I would glady appreciate it.

Thank you for reading me and sorry for any grammatical mistake. I am not an native English speaker.

submitted by /u/Prescilla_
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/5PiX1u2
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours