I am a 23F Moroccan raised in Europe. My parents don’t practice at all so I kind of taught myself about islam. Learned how to pray through youtube. Took classes at the mosque myself and engage in islam.

However, upkeeping the prayer has always been hard for me for some reason. I always get lazy and unmotivated. I start and stop again. I have struggled with this for the past 10 years.

The past month however has been good. I have prayed every single day and I wake up for Fajr and Tahhajjud every single night and I love it. It makes me feel so peaceful and at ease to wake up at night for fajr. I think it’s even my favorite part of the day. But through the day I am super lazy to do my prayers. Maybe because I’m the only one praying, I don’t know. I still do them, but sometimes miss a prayer or delay them. While writing this I have still not prayed Isha and it’s been an hour meanwhile I had absolutely nothing to do.

Does anyone have the same? Does anyone have tips on how to deal with this. I seriously feel like a failure because prayer is the bare minimum

submitted by /u/Time-Cauliflower-116
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2nTcRDr
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours