19 M. Lately lots of bad stuff has been happening to me for the last couple weeks. I have an ex friend who is not a good person and has lots of jealousy and envy against me.

I have had lots of bad luck recently, money and life problems for the last few months. The last couple weeks have been really bad.

Last night I had a bad dream I was in my car out front of my house and a man pulled up in his car and got out and started banging on my window, and pulling my door handle trying to get into my car. I took off and ended up down the road pulled over. I looked out of my car and seen an old lady, she was grey with huge eyes, standing inside of a tub bathing in blood. She was gesturing me to get out of the car and come to her.

I woke up around 3:30 am and everything felt really off and like something was watching me and following me around my house. I managed to get back to bed and woke up and got ready for work and the feeling followed for a few hours.

While working a sentence popped up in my head and I couldn't stop thinking about it. "The warden is here now". What could be going on? Could this be black magic/a hex of some sort?

submitted by /u/Ok-Sky-522
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/qSmfNwQ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours