Perhaps I'm being a bit petty because I'm annoyed, apologies for venting.

But how is it fair that guys/males can do whatever they want to whenever they want to without worrying about mahrams or time or anything of the sort? They can go out with friends and hangout and do fun stuff together at any time of day or night but females can't.

I too would like to have fun with my friends and do cool activities with them but it's always such a hassle that I get demotivated and eventually just leave it because of how tedious it is. Guys don't need mahrams or need to worry about being home before a certain time. At current my brother is out having the time of his life with his friends, they enjoy playing cards and just chilling together, and he does this almost every night. The 'rents have no problem with it.

But with me, even though I'm a grown adult, I have to still get my parents permission, can't just be with my friends alone (parents have to be there) or whenever I want to and it always has to be done early in the day and planned well in advance. I enjoyed the times I did get to do activities with my friends but it always feels so restricted and... Suffocating?

I understand women are precious and need to be protected etc but I just don't see how it's fair. I too want to have fun with my friends whenever I want to.

May Allah give me hidayat.

submitted by /u/ibeencalledapretzel
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/uxhQY6y
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours