So just a few hours ago there was a post about someone asking how it's fair that disbelievers get punished if God blocks their hearts from the truth. It was discovered that the poster was a non Muslim and I'm guessing they were trying confuse us believers. I've seen some other posts about people asking for advice where their family is hard on them them, or they're in a hard spot in life despite praying and asking for help. It just seems to me like these are also fake stories from people trying to rile up the Muslim community and get us confused and doubting our religion. I've seen many people online other places that said they became atheists after being a Muslim for a long time and it's been discovered that they were lying while trying to make islam look bad. So my point is that I hope I'm not Accusing anyone of lying while telling the truth, but for any real Muslims browsing this sub, please don't let any of those posts alter your mind or change your thoughts on islam, because it can be the tiniest post that can plant a seed in your mind that can send you on a dark path.

submitted by /u/Crazy-Path-7929
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/kbT2Fh9
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours