Greetings,

I'm non-Muslim and I'll start off with directly with the context & question.

Context:

I was listening to a Muslim and Christian debate, and 2 statements peaked my curiosity.

The Muslim stated that the Bible was corrupted.

The Muslim also later stated that Isaiah 42 referred to Muhammad.

In other words, the Muslim stated that the Bible was corrupted and yet also used it as reference.

Question:

Regardless of the specificity of the Muslim's statements (I don't want to debate the Bible's corruption nor Isaiah 42), I'd like to know which parts of the Bible do Muslims consider corrupted?

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to ask a Muslim scholar to re-write the Bible but remove all corrupted verses; which verses (or books) would be removed? How exactly do you discern/know the verses that are corrupt and those that aren't?

I hope my question makes sense, thank you.

submitted by /u/MkleverSeriensoho
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/RwBKhSc
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours