Hi there! My name is Sawyer, I am a non-muslim, although I find Islam very fascinating and am learning about Islam, I have a question.

So, I've recently gotten into this situation-ship with this Muslim guy, I always remind him to pray to Allah, especially the 10PM prayers he forgets a lot. I fully respect his religion and prefer he stay away from doing haram things, regardless if I'm aware or not what is and isn't haram, I love asking him about Islam because it's so fascinating with other religions, I try my best to make him connect with Allah more, and I can tell he's passionate about Allah. I've learned a lot of things about Islam, and I'm curious to learn more about it, I'm so interested in Islam that I'd be willing to read the Quran.

I think I may have made him do something haram. We slept together, we're not dating, there's an illegal age gap, and we cuddled and did a little bit more than kissing if you catch my drift, and I really don't know if this is haram, I'd feel horrible if it was. If this is haram, even if I'm not Muslim I'd seek forgiveness from my God and from Allah. I'd never intend for him to do that. Is this haram? What should I do?

If this is haram, I sincerely apologize, I would never want him to do haram things, I'd beg for forgiveness. astaghfirullah..

submitted by /u/Sea_Currency_3684
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/PMbyGkA
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours