Sadly, I am stuck in a very mental state that is causing me to sin alot and thereby lowering my recognition of how great the punishment is (in a sort of apathetic manner-obviously my sins are affecting me spiritually aswell). I know fear and hope should be balanced but in these states the only thing, though causing great stress, that is a trigger for me to change at least for a short while or for necessary things like salah is mostly fear. Can you please provide some moving verses, hadiths or videos (one that moves me alot in both way is the recitation of Surah Rahman by Mishary al Afasy) that show/warn of the punishments (though I appreciate if you still include hopeful ones) that you know/like.

submitted by /u/sleepdeprived-owl
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/JaZFD8s
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours