Hi everyone! I’m a teacher and have some Muslim students whose parents have said they are not allowed to go to their music class elective. I teach at a public school so the music isn’t religious. The parents or students have never really explained why they can’t go to music class, just said it was against their culture. I was wondering if anyone can explain to me if music is offensive or considered taboo in your religion and if I should stop playing music in my classroom. The kids have never said anything about the music I play in class so maybe it’s just singing that their parents don’t allow? I don’t want to offend anyone, just looking to learn. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Worried_Art9150
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/1Fwt6dK
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours