I've been an atheist all my life but for the past 5 months I've been looking into Islam and asking muslim friends about the religion. Over the past months I've been slowly but surely coming to the realisation that this is the truth. It's just very difficult because although I've never believed in God before I'm starting to believe now. I just feel like my connection to God is very weak at the moment and I wish it was stronger but i cant force it.

Has any reverts or just anyone at all got any tips with how to get a stronger connection with God. I want to revert soon but I'm not sure if im completely ready yet as I need to do more research.

Anyway thanks and I hope everyone is well!

submitted by /u/UnlikelyAccident7996
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/R0pPmEl
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours