I’ve been with someone for almost a year but the problem is that he doesn’t feel anything when praying.

He grew up in a religious household back home in the Middle East and used to pray 5 times a day and believe in everything but once he moved to the states he started questioning everything (even the Quran) and during college he started to drink and forget about Islam completely. So he’s been this way for a decade. He told me when we first got together that thought about returning back to his roots. BTW he’s always fasted during Ramadan but he didn’t pray. He has tried to pray for me knowing it’s what I wanted in a husband since it’s a deal breaker for me but he realized that he doesn’t feel anything and wants to drink. Even going back home and being in that environment and visiting family and going to jummah - he felt like he was forcing himself and felt nothing. So there was no choice but for us to break up. And after he came back home he resorted to drinking again and stopping his prayers. I have made dua for him to find himself back to Allah but I know everything happens for a reason. Any advice? Thank you

submitted by /u/mesmyrizer
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/fzW3bAG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours