I don't have Muslim friends. My cousins I'm not close to any of them. My parents don't do much besides take family pictures and we eat lunch. We don't do gifts cus my parents don't do gift giving and that's how we were brought up.

Every year is the same with eid.

I am grateful to have my family and all, but i do that stuff with them normally, not special to eid. it's quite depressing that there's absolutely nothing more I have.

I live in a small town where there are not many halal entertainments or restaurants.

Others I see do so much during eid and it looks and feels special like how hyped eid is, otherwise I don't understand what the hype is about cus nothing special happens from what I've seen.

I even tried googling what the prophet (pbuh) did to celebrate this day, and there isn't much information, other than he showered, ate dates and ate food.

My eid every year feels very alone and depressing. And I never look forward to it.

So, what do you all do for eid that makes eid feel fulfilling and fun?

So far I've just eaten lunch with family and taken pics with them. (Which i do appreciate)

I'm someone who's recently turned to Islam to be a better Muslim and I wish my eid could feel like it means smth. Like I know ramadan means smth and arafah day of repentance means smth, but eid?... I don't know.

lastly.

Eid mubarak

submitted by /u/Iwantpeaceinmyheart
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/xukvzAG
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours