A man who is separated from his first wife wishes to marry me. Ideally, I would prefer a marriage contract that specifies my husband cannot have more than one wife. They have been separated for one year. From what I assume, he hasn’t divorced her because per their contract, he would owe her $15k. I assume she has not divorced him because she doesn’t want to forfeit that $15k. I would like to marry this man but I’m not sure how to proceed. If I wait for their marriage to dissolve, I’m not sure how long of a wait that will be. If I marry him before their marriage is dissolved, I will be unable to stipulate my boundary of monogamy within our marriage contract. I don’t want to apply pressure to his situation, but monogamy is also a personal boundary of mine that I’m currently unwilling to concede on. I would also like to add that I’m unwilling to entertain other marital prospects.

submitted by /u/Effective_Alarm_471
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/IKzUrb3
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours