Salam all,

I wanted to post this as i have been going through a hard time especially recently when it has come to my appearance. I have suffered from acne and dark spots for about 5 years now, and i have tried to fix it and keep moving on with my life, but unfortunately it has still not cleared up. These couple of months it has been affecting my mental health deeply, and i have now started to not leave my house because of it, resulting in my mental health getting worse. I have made lots of dua, and i am trying hard to stay patient. I would really appreciate some duas, as i am really struggling with my self-confidence because of this. Jazak'Allah.

submitted by /u/CalligrapherLeft7044
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/DwZXIqu
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours