Salam to all of you. All my life I’ve been struggling with sharing my emotions, my thoughts. As I’m trying to get closer to Allah, I try to talk to Him but most of the time, when I try to, my mind is blank and no words come out of my mouth. I’ve been wondering if journaling would be a halal and proper way to talk to Allah and to get closer to Him ? And is writing what you want to Allah is considered as a valid dua? I’m conscious that He knows what’s in our hearts but I kinda feel frustrated for not being able to share with Him properly what I feel and to rant to him. I really don’t know what to do because I really wanna build that connection where you just go to Allah and tell Him what’s wrong, what you need, how you feel and so on. Thank you for reading this

submitted by /u/volubilis888
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/uIlMPsC
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours