As salam u alaikum everyone. Lately life has been too hard on me. It keeps giving me problems on top of problems and I’m at my worst.

I got married in 2021 to a guy I thought was very good, everyone was happy with it. Then right after we started living together it got worse everyday as I could see him how he actually was and not what he pretended to be. He drank behind my back, he barely prayed. He never tried to have a relationship with my family and it hurt me. We never had proper communication about everything since he up and left every time I tried to. Fast forward to last year, he left me and went to a different state. Left me with an apartment that I couldn’t afford to pay. I was working a minimum wage job, I had to do uber/dd to make ends meet. Then my car broke down and I had to get another by taking a loan from people.

Then late last year I moved to a smaller apartment, still barely making rent, food or basic necessities. My debt is getting bigger and bigger because I can’t even make enough to pay for the basics. Currently I owe $20k and have less than a $100 in my bank account.

On top of it all, my mental health has been declining since I got married. I had to be hospitalized in a mental health hospital because it got so bad. I have no support. I am on medication at the moment but it can only do so much. I can barely get up in the morning and keeping a job with these struggles have been too hard.

I guess I’m asking for dua’as. I really need some kind of a miracle to make my life easier. Please keep me in your prayers.

Jazak Allah

submitted by /u/jusdontgetit
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Ht2Rskm
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours