So I'm 17M and I'm hoping to go to Uni in the UK inshallah (I already live in the UAE). The problem is that I don't know what I want to do after. On one hand I want to stay in the UK and either become a lawyer or start a business, but on the other hand I feel guilty for living in a western country (Friends say its not permissible). I would rather raise kids in a Muslim country but I don't speak Arabic and I don't really want to live in the UAE anymore (Multitude of reasons, its a nice place but not really for me). I could go back and move to Turkey which is where I'm from but the Economy is really bad and my Turkish isn't at a level where I can get a professional job. I want to live in an English speaking country but there aren't any in the Middle East.

Also, I know that a lot of people are going to bash me for not wanting to stay in the UAE, I've heard it a lot. But I just don't want to anymore.

submitted by /u/UCAS_Applicant
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/APtguTF
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours