We’ve been dating for almost a year now . I’ve never done anything related to dating that is haram. But with her it started off with sleeping on the phone every night then exchanging explicit photos ( never did that before ) she revealed to me she was not a virgin but I was and it always kind of hurt me but I kept it to myself and tried to move past it . Later on this Ramadan I’ve really improved my deen and have worked on myself and she said I don’t compliment her anymore I told her that I just feel as though I can’t . She told me that Ramadan is over we can be lovey dovey again on the phone and texting and stuff but after this Ramadan I just couldn’t say anything lovey dovey from my tongue without feeling forced and remorse. It’s a long distance and the chances of marrying her is very hard as I need to build a life I don’t even work . So I just gave up on it since it would be haram for a long time. And now I miss her , but i know it’s for the better although I need some reassurance

submitted by /u/NoBike5655
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/jzgudDF
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours