Salam brothers and sisters. I hope you all are doing well. Since Ramadan is almost here Alhumdulillah, i wanted to focus on forgiving people from my past. There’s this one particular case that always instantly makes me mad and upset. I can’t seem to let go of it because it directly targeted my ego and self worth. Does anyone have any tips/advice for letting go? How do you forgive someone GENUINELY? JazakAllah.

Edit: here is the story so you guys can get a better idea: in the past, i had a classmate who liked me a lot and promised me marriage, he convinced me in every way that we were perfect for each other. I was still doubtful, but i remained firm since he was firm. months pass and we get to know one another. everything seems perfect. 4 months in, issues arise, but i made sure he knew I’d stick through them and work them out. i was attached, very much. our arguments were centered around 1 main issue which was me wanting more communication and him wanting absolutely none. eventually he didn’t like talking things out with me, it would turn into a cycle of the same argument over and over and over. his communication decreased yet i still tried and persisted. at the end, he friend zoned me and left.

I’ve learned to let go of it all and i realize i deserve better, but yet him friend zoning me came so out of left field. even till this day, it still stings a bit tbh.

submitted by /u/Independent_Roll_119
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/BhKPwzs
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours