So according to my understanding you can't have any form of solo meetings with the woman you love unless you're already fully married

1-So what if I don't want to keep the marriage because her personality doesn't align with mine and as we all know you can't truly know someone by having "dates" while there's a family member of her spying on the conversation?

2-i have trust issues, what if I don't want to "do it" with my wife because I don't trust her yet and it might take days/weeks/months/years in order to feel comfortable letting her get to a very personal level

3-what if I decided to divorce my wife but I didn't go to bed with her she married me a virgin and divorcing me a virgin, does it change what I'm responsible for doing if a divorce ever happens ?

As you could imagine I have a very hard time trusting people especially women due to the face I only interacted with family members so I know nothing about strangers, I'm scared I'm scared of ruining some innocent woman's life because I'm too scared to make a commitment

submitted by /u/Dark_solder18
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/rwH4mCX
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours