Hello everyone. I hope someone is able to help a little. I am deeply hurt right now. I was looking forward to Ramadan, while I am not muslim (I do belive in god, im just not part of any religion!) I still wanted to take part and not only fast but also pray together with my Muslim husband. So far, my hopes of having a peaceful month being close to god have been disappointed. My husband is extremely irritated over the whole day until iftar arrives. He shouts at me, is generally unfriendly and orders me around, which I feel like is an act of projecting his troubles onto me. Today we didn’t even talk. He just woke up angry, gave me a few orders in an angry and rude manner and locked himself away. He would come out eventually, ignoring me or snarling at me, to then disappear again with banging doors (something that he gets greatly angry for, when I do it. Understandably so). I just can’t help but cry. All efforts of getting him to calm down again failed. And I wonder if his behavior is normal? Is it even okay to act like this, especially during Ramadan? I would like to help him get through his inner demons, but I wouldn’t know what to say. I was hoping Ramadan would help him become greater and closer to the nature of god, but it feels like he is even getting worse. It’s the second time we spend Ramadan together. The first time was equally as brutal. Can anybody help me, help myself and him during this times? Are there things that are to be remembered during this time, that might help? I’m grateful for any answer, thank you so much in advance!

submitted by /u/Formal_Elderberry_65
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/23JgArT
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours