My name is Yaqub Muhammad (My preivous name was Jacob hense the name). I said my shahddah several months ago. Due to interal struggle (people saying it was my mental health, they say it is my part of my personality disorder), friends threatening to disown me and family saying I was betraying my previous faith (Jewish), I lost my way. However, for several months I have had dream after dream about Islam. Last night I had a dream about buying Hadith Collection from a islamic store. I then had a dream about having a daughter (I am not married or have children), she was at quaran class and I gave her a purple hijab and copy of quran). I think Allah (SWT) has been trying to speak to me (Does He do this?). Anyway, I asked Allah to forgive me for my backward ways, I made Wudu and prayed Salat Al-Isha. I am just trying to make sense of this and thought I might post something on Reddit.

submitted by /u/yaqubtherevert
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/2fHvw6M
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours