Hi,

So I am 20 years old guy and I met this girl in an unconventional manner (not halal) like a year ago. She is also a muslim. Basically we got into haram stuff, but made sure we stopped talking (was all online). Although we agreed upon to tell our parents and I fulfilled it from my side from my side (telling my parents about my intentions). On the other hand she cant say to her parents since I am 2 years younger than her, I am pakistani ethnic but italian by nationality , and still in my bachelors, although I have a decent salary meaning able to take care of two people at the same time.

She on the other hand is about finish her Master degree and lives in india and is indian... so yh now you know main issue. My parents cant take me serious due to unfinished studies and she cant say to her parents due to her family situations and other. If she would say it, she will get forced to get married to some random dude.

Although my issue is now, my desires are becoming more and more likely indulge in evil and becoming more stressed day by day and I do pray yes and make dua as much as I can. I know before you say I indulged in haram and indeed I regret that alot. She is religious and me too, we care that we can halal for us. any partiuclar advice you guys can give me?

submitted by /u/insanetrader5
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/sRb2TZd
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours