Salam, I (40M) am a revert and I was born in a Hindu family. I reverted to Islam when I was 21 years old and has been following Islam and even changed my name, married a Muslim girl and we have two kids. I am an only son to my parents and I have a sister who is 15 years younger than me. My parents passed away few years ago and my sister has been staying with my family. Now that she has been living with us she is interested in Islam and one of my friends who is a Muslim said he wants to marry my sister. I asked my sister about it and arranged a meeting so both can talk, my sister liked him but said she is a bit hesitant to convert. After a little talk with me and my wife my sister is agreeing to marry this guy but our relatives who follow hinduism are talking bad things to my sister and scaring her by saying things like your kids will grow up Muslim they consume beef etc. Normally my sister is fine with the converting and her kids being Muslim but when the relatives talk in a way like it is the end of the world it is scaring her. How am I supposed to deal with this situation? I want my sister also to follow the right path in life and she is a very nice person who is truly interested in Islam but the relatives are such spiteful people they are filling her head with doubts.

I don't know if this subreddit is the right place to ask this question, but any kind of suggestion is welcome.

submitted by /u/Fast-Quit8418
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/keJqsNd
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours