Hello, just gonna go on a bit of a rant. I'm so tired of this world, of life. I'm only 19. There's so much pressure from society and from our family's to focus on worldly things, like grades, people, jobs, money, etc. I focus and obsess so much on these things sometimes and I hate it. It's like I seek more validation from these things than from Allah. I keep trying to remind myself that none of these things should hold so much significance, because at the end of the day we die alone and we face Allah alone. There are days when I just want to die, but I keep reminding myself that life is a test, I pray to Allah to forgive me for my sins and to help me overcome my sadness and anxieties. I also remind myself that I am only 19, and life is only just starting for me. There are so much things which I wish to do and achieve in this dunya, but more importantly there are things which I want to do to increase my Iman.

submitted by /u/Potions09
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/4AROJQD
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours