I just got back from ER after having some stitches cause of a minor injury, but what I saw at the ER made me forget my pain and every other concern I had.

A family lost their dad, people with all different kinds of injuries, someone who was hardly drawing his breath, every breath looked like it was his last one, people rushing in and out...

I looked at the time, it was almost 8:30pm, usually at this time I have a cup of herbal tea while I'm studying in front of my computer, feeling cosy at home. While every ER room on the planet is like this every day, imagine how lucky you must be for not being one of those thousands if not millions of people!

When you finish reading this say Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah for the gift of health and for every other gift Allah gave us. be grateful even at the times of hardships.

May Allah grant us the gift of health till the end of our lives and my Allah makes us ever grateful, Assalam Alaykum my brothers.

submitted by /u/AlexRodger
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/i8z4tOX
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours