Asalamalaikum everyone i’m in need of some tips / advice from anyone who’s studied abroad in either Jordan, Morocco or Egypt. I’m looking for a summer program available from months june- september , however due to finances (broke uni student) I would only be able to commit 1-2 months.

I really want to go abroad temporarily to study a little more in depth about the deen - looking for courses targeting fiqh, tajweed quran as a non arabic speaker it would need to be beginner friendly. I’m a woman as well so i’m not really sure how safe it is in terms of accommodations and if classes are mixed , the option to study online isn’t possible atm as im looking to move away from my current environment to do this.

I’ve looked into the nile centre as that’s the only institution I found who offers both Quran, Tajweed and Islamic courses. but the price is around $1570 monthly ????? i’m smelling rip off

Both Fajr centre and ahlan in egypt are only arabic courses as well.

Also if any sisters who plan to do the same for summer 2023 and are travelling alone send me a message and we can connect:)

Anyays I hope this ends up reaching someone who could possibly share some wisdom thanks in advance brothers and sisters and may Allah bless you all, ameen.

submitted by /u/Additional_Kick4776
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/jPINr6l
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours