Hi,

As I understand it, the previous owners of my home left the US to be closer to their family overseas, because they had a personal tragedy. They left behind what appears to be two books that may both be the Quran. They left them upstairs in a bedroom closet on the shelf. I don't believe that they were forgotten but may have been intentionally placed in the home.

My question: What am I permitted to do with the books? Or what can I do with them without disrespecting the prior owners?

  1. Do I contact the selling agent and let her know that I found them?
  2. Do I donate them to a local mosque?
  3. Any other options besides, keep them for all eternity?

I do not want to disrespect anyone's personal beliefs. I prefer to not keep the books for all eternity.

Thanks you for your help!

-Jennifer

submitted by /u/EntertainerNo7204
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/rv4TwB3
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours