My family and I had a pretty strong disagreement to the point where they decided to not support me financially anymore while I’m in a legal battle. So I’m in a very precarious position, because I depend on them. I’m at risk of homelessness and after all this I just feel so much bitterness and hatred that I can’t bring myself to pray. I feel forsaken by everyone, I don’t know what to do. I almost did a haram thing today out of spite, I don’t know how to stop being in this mindset. They’re saying all this is happening because I am not a good Muslim and this is punishment for disobedience, that I deserve it. Please advise me, I’m trying but I feel like my faith is in danger.

submitted by /u/Hikamoto
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/aLqW3Ix
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours