This has become a word many people have started using frequently and I’m starting to see it everywhere. But I’m a little confused over it’s meaning. The way that people define this word is that a man is a dayooth when he allows his wife and any other mahram of his to indulge in Tabarruj or when he allows them not to wear a hijab if they don’t want to. But I’m confused over this because islam has guidelines yes, but it doesn’t promote forcing someone to do something against their own will. And Ik it can be argued that a man shouldn’t marry someone who doesn’t have that level of religiosity but what if the woman was very pious and some how along the way she genuinely starts to struggle with her hijab. He may not agree with it but he certainly can’t force her into wearing it if she doesn’t want to. He can encourage her but beyond that it’s up to her. So I’m very confused as to how or why a man can be held responsible for things he can’t necessarily control. Please help me understand and let me know if I’m misconstruing anything.

submitted by /u/3uhkiyuhhh
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/LNmCFoM
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours