Good evening everyone.

Abit of backstory, I work in the community I am a family practitioner, I support families with the development of their children with regards to reviews and in house support / advice.

If you have children that are 3+ you may recall meeting with a practitioner to discuss the development of child’s gross motor / fine motor and so forth, I see a lot of diverse families of all backgrounds, but definitely a lot of Muslim families.

Anyway, I’m always open to learning about others beliefs and cultures and recently I’ve been watching a lot of shorts on YouTube / tiktok regarding Islamic faith, I decided to buy an English translated Quran.

Now I don’t know if I was incredibly naive here and please tell me if I am, but I’m finding it really difficult to work with the layout and absorb it. This will be my first religious book so maybe it’s just the layout of the text & the small numbers that refer to translations / meanings but it is totally throwing me, I feel like I’m reading one sentence then flicking through pages looking for the reference points, or I find I’m confused with the message.

I’d really appreciate any tips or advice!

Did I jump straight into the deep end? My goal is the understand people better and create my own opinions on faith

submitted by /u/Keggerbev
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/RTnE0gx
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours