Since I got closer to islam a few weeks ago I realized how much hate the religion gets & it’s sad because I’ve never seen a muslim person hate on any other religion it’s like the devil is working hard on the none muslims to hate us and make us leave the religion, this makes me wanna pray and learn even more. I’ve seen pages on Instagram anti muslims etc calling the quran “terrorist activities” like it’s common sense at the end if the religion was a religion of terrorism we would all be out there committing crimes, they say we are blind because we pray to a rock like i dont get how that makes sense in their head, it just makes me really sad to see the hate that the religion get because I can tell some people want to revert and become muslim but they have doubts because of those reasons that make no sense.

submitted by /u/WAKEUPNAS
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/7sWeYQL
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours