Salaam brothers and sisters. I am a 20 year old woman whose heart has been torn between Christianity, the faith I was raised in which I love so deeply, and Islam, a faith and community I’ve grown to adore after studying and observing so closely for months. My closest friends are Muslims and I’ve always felt at home around them, more so than I ever have with Christian girls. Truly, I see them as sisters. For some time I have been weighing the truths in Christianity and Islam in my head to the point of not being able to sleep. I’ve cried out to God asking for signs but have received none, which I know is a test of faith and spirit. But this has persisted for months and I have nobody to turn to because nobody relates my situation. For this reason, I need advice from any brothers and sisters in Islam who converted/reverted from a practicing Christian background. I know many revert from a nominal/cultural one, but I’m devout so I would really prefer to talk with someone who was the same way. I attend church, read the Bible, and pray with intent. I have also started veiling to become closer to God in modesty as a woman. If there is anyone out there who is reading this and finds my story to be an echo of yours, please dm me. I need to talk about this struggle between to faiths I feel in my heart with someone who has also been through it. Peace be with you all.

submitted by /u/dangerousfloofy
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/rG6qEWn
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours