Hi I have a question, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I want to hear peoples opinion.

I wasn't raised religious or to believe in anything, but also I was raised that everyone has a right to follow their own faith and believe whatever they want.

But I'm curious, I opened the Quran and started reading the first few pages.. And Allah is mentioned right away as being the most merciful, but within a few pages Allah has already been mentioned as being wrathful and cursing certain people.... I don't even know why I'm questioning it but it just seems like such a plain contradiction, how could the most high most merciful God be wrathful? I understand life feels that way sometime I guess im wondering how people handle that contradiction of the most merciful also being wrathful

submitted by /u/horsehouse123
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/JlkD7Hg
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours