Assalamu alaykum.

As the title says, I'm concerned about the things I see in my dreams. For instance, yesterday I dreamt of myself at my grandmother's house with her and my sister. It was dark for some reason, and it was full of portraits that I've never seen before, and at some point, I could see them moving, blinking and staring at me. A couple of days ago, I had a dream about my sister, where she was possessed by a "djinn". We managed to get it out of her fortunately by reciting some anasheed. A few months back, I dreamt of a weird creature that I called a "djinn", it was thin and had horns, and all the lights at my house were seemingly not working.

And many more...

Is there a reason behind this?

Thanks

submitted by /u/y3llowcantaloupe
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/lyCAI0u
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours