Please read all if you feel unmotivated to pray or get closer to islam.

basically, the title kinda explains it all. i (F17) was born in a muslim country to muslim parents , as a child we were never really forced to pray just to learn Quran so me and my brothers never took it seriously and we basically skipped prayer our whole life. my parents always felt bad about not being more strict but even now they don't enforce it on us. this lead me to grow apart from the religion and its ideologies : i personally have many friends of which none are muslims which made it even harder to believe.

lately me and my family lost a lot and we've been having many financial issues, we cant find a house , i'm suffering from mental health and i'm graduating this year to make it worse. a few hours ago i got told my father couldn't pay for my dream uni which made me obviously very depressed seeing as i've been working my head off since i wad a child. fast forward its 10pm i decided to just listen to some sad tunes while i weep so i turned on a playlist but i suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline in my body and something telling me very loudly to listen to Quran instead of music , so i did.

the moment the Quran entered my ears i started crying , i have never in my life felt so much guilt i realized how bad i've been to Allah who has given me everything and yet i could not even take 5 mins from my day to thank him. after crying some more i felt an urge to pray all my prayers i missed today , after praying i made long duas and apologized to god : ive never felt more accepted and content. i can now fall asleep well Alhamdulilah i just wanted to share this i've never had this urge before and i am sure god tried to help me turn to him :) i'm so thankful to have been born muslim and i hope someone else gets to turn to the right path as well ❤️

submitted by /u/Artistic-Weekend-222
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/iGwtKe0
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours