If you're reading this right now I highly suggest you click off if you haven't had any anxiety about time and existential crisis before, in short my fear of eternity has taken me over it has made me look at life in a timeline sense where I imagine the endless linear line of time and imagine my life in it and It makes me feel so worthless I've heard this could be called apeirophobia and reading how others who suffer this consider it not to be a fear but realization has me even more anxious and has put me in DP/DR can someone please give some advice for me to break this pattern of thinking where I dont see the joy of life because I only think of what the state of the universe will be or where I will be in a quadrillion years or whatever.

I want to also say that this has come to me after reading a bit of philosophical and nihilistic reddits deeming life to just be something that has come from eternal nothingness and were going back to it so whenever I try to think about something else I get the idea that ill just fall into this belief and it gives me serious feeling of hopelessness.

submitted by /u/Y2Kshoot
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/Uof8QES
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours