Asalam u alykum brothers and sisters. My brother is 30 years old. He has the capacity and time to get at least a part time job doing Uber or doordash or one of those app jobs if he wanted to but chooses not to. Outside of school, he prefers to play video games, chase girls, and work out. He will be 30 next month and I think this is quite sad that a 30 year old man still depends this much on his parents/family. It’s nothing bad to live with parents and share the bills to save money and help each other, a lot of us do this, but another thing to live how he does and have no income at all at 30.

That being said, I am the only Muslim in my family and the only one that takes it seriously and practices. The issue we have now is my father decided to stop supporting my brother and stopped paying for his schooling. No real reason (my father is not a very good guy in general so this isn’t actually that surprising). He should be done in September or October.

According to Islam, what should I do about my brother? Is it my responsibility to help him now? Should I help him since he has been so lazy all these years?

submitted by /u/LittleLow7
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/ebvXQ9V
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours