I’m a new convert, and I am over 6 months in a marriage with a Muslim man who has a big religious reputation. Today he’s told me that I have to take my profile picture down from YOUTUBE, even though I had a hijab on the picture. And the only thing that was showing was my face.

YET…he has a picture of his whole body on Instagram, and has so many non Muslim “associate” females that he communicates with. He likes their photos, and talks with them regularly.

I don’t have a social life whatsoever, but when I want to change my profile picture on YOUTUBE, he tells me to take it down and tells me and him aren’t equal when I brought up the fact about his Instagram pics. And that I’m a woman, and he’s a man.

On Instagram where he has a audience full of female associates, showing his whole body (muscles bulging in the photo)

I changed my profile pic on YouTube. (Only thing showing is my face.(full hijab on and everything).

By the way, I thought I should add this, we met when I was a failing Christian. (I wasn’t covered, I was posting myself on Instagram, and he was liking all of my photos.)

And now here I am, a convert, and he’s liking pictures of women that are not covered.

When he tells me to do something I have to do it. So I did it, but I’m confused, I feel like he’s controlling me from jealousy, and a bit angry.

Also another thing. He always snatches my phone and goes through it, but when I SIMPLY ask him a question about one of his many phone calls, like, “who was it honey?” since we share finances, he says, it’s none of your business, or “my mom or sister doesn’t even ask me questions like that.” Or I’m no greater than his mother and I shouldn’t be questioning anything.

So I stopped asking him questions, I stopped bringing up the things that I was confused about, and was submissive. For Allah, not for him, since he over abuses his authority over me.

Can somebody help me.

submitted by /u/Impressive_Oil_9999
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/6wAKBUR
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours