Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters, I hope everyone is having a good day. I am sitting for my board exams and am a pretty good student when determined. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, I lost my streak of good grades plus I got severely depressed. My exams are almost over and there's nothing I can do to change what's already in the past. So, my question is, what would be the right prayers to conduct to get good grades? Again, I know it might sound like a rather odd thing to be so fixated about, but the registration fees are really high and I don't want to disappoint my parents. How would you recommend I seek forgiveness from Allah? I always feel guilty when I ask Allah for something because I'm not the most regular with my prayers (that is changing though, I try to pray 5 times a day now, Alhamdullilah). Please let me know what worked best for you, Tahajjud aside as I'm already planning to add that to my list.

Take care!

submitted by /u/starshiplvr
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/d0GQrym
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours