I have been a muslim for 10 years. I converted from Christianity as a teenager for various reasons, and it wasn’t considerate of me as I was a young child.

Later, I realised the differences between both religions and some of the extreme aspects of both, and I don’t fully agree with certain things in both. However, Islam is a wiser religion in my opinion.

Recently, I started wondering about something. I am not an atheist by any means, but I am wondering, why is someone supposed to believe in God/Allah if Allah has never explicitly said “I created you, worship me, etc.” The claims made by others can be easily acknowledged as lies, the Quran could also be manipulated, we will never know. Why does someone have to be thankful to Allah for their life if they never actually knew they were created by Allah and rely on a piece of text, which isn’t explicit evidence? We don’t have clear signs of the existence of a higher being.

If Allah had clearly told me that I should worship Allah in those ways and be a __ person, I would do it as I would understand and acknowledge. A bad person would not follow through. This is the difference. So why is one punished for not believing in something that has never shown or explained it’s existence and importance to them? That doesn’t make them ignorant, they may be simply very cautious and individualistic.

I am by any means not an inconsiderate person. I think very logically and I am open to all arguments and I just want answers. That does not mean that I want preach - that will bring me nothing. I want to be convinced by logical arguments and I want someone to explain this to me. Thanks.

submitted by /u/GamingOddity
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/e6zA2Mp
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours