Hello again everyone! I posted on here yesterday asking for any guidance and tips for my first time participating in Ramadan, as I just recently converted. There were some fantastic suggestions and I’ve been making a list😅

I wanted to ask again for some help and tips/ tricks for students specifically, as I am in my last semester of university and will be going through finals during Ramadan. Quite nervous about this aspect as obviously I don’t want my grades to be affected by my participation in the fast. I can imagine that my schedule is going to get quite messed up, will have no caffeine to keep me awake (lol and QQ) and all that jazz. Soooo yeah! Any help is much appreciated, thank you in advance ♥️

submitted by /u/questioning_button
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3qumH2K
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours