First off, I am a white Catholic woman but I reject that faith as I have many issues with it was as severely abused as a child in catholic school. Now that I’m in my early 20s I feel lost without a faith. But I find that Islam calls to me in a way that no other does. I deeply identify with the basic ideology. I still have much to learn before I can fully convert.

But I am afraid that I will not be accepted by Allah because of my past. I have tattoos, piercings, I’ve struggled with substance abuse my entire life and still continue to struggle.

I am seeking guidance for converting and how to start my journey. Because in my heart I am ready for a change and I want a second chance to do better and be better.

submitted by /u/stuffmelikeanoreo
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3FybDGj
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours