I was watching videos about vloggers in Afghanistan, and I saw how nice people there are. I had this thought, and then I started to relate as well it to Arab countries with muslim majority, as I live in one of them, and I have to say, Islam brings the best of us. Islam is a universal message, whoever you are, or wherever you are living, it always pushes you to bring your best version, and to be kind and nice with people. I believe muslims are the best people someone can deal with, even non-practising muslims are affected by the mercy of Islam, and they show it when they have the chance, which is mind blowing thing. Actually, Islam is always welcoming people and embracing different cultures and societies, and I believe this is one of the signs that it's the true message; maybe there is even studies about that topic hopefully. I believe we are so lucky to be muslims, may Allah grant us all his mercy and forgiveness.

submitted by /u/flatplate17
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3t1kNrZ
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours