Today I visited the Friday prayer for the first time. Everyone was so welcoming and the imam immediately talked to me. I saw some friends of me also there and they were thrilled to see me. I did wudu and I tried to do the same thing as the others during prayer. I asked for a Quran and got one and I am so happy! I already read it online but finally I have a literal book! I talked with the imam and he actually knows my dad so he was super happy to see me here. I also got invited to the house of an old friend of mine and we caught up and his dad immediately offered me delicious food. I also got some books from about how to do a prayer. I just learned Al Fatiha, I feel awesome!

submitted by /u/Better-Kiwi-7179
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3pHKQ5B
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours