Can you guys please pray for me as I’ve been so unhappy for the past few years and feel like people have been wishing for my downfall.

It feels like the majority of the days I’m living are bad and good days are quite rare. I’ve always wanted to make a difference in this world, and I just want Allah to give me the ability to do this.

I want to be happy and successful in this life and the hereafter. I want to have a good job so that I’m able to support myself financially, and help the less fortunate out as well. Sometimes It feels like I don’t have any well-wishers, so just a quick duaa would mean the world to me.

Also, if you have any duaas you’d like me and others to make for you, just comment and I’ll mention you in my prayers insha’Allah.

submitted by /u/q225
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3CJzxOq
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours