Salam aleykum, I hope you are all having a blessed day.

I’ve come across a few arguments against the legitimacy of the Quran that have made me pause a little. According to what I read from some atheists, the Quran was subject to some alterations??? I’m not saying this is true, as I obviously know a lot of claims can be misguided. But it’s been gnawing at me for a while. That and the claim that Allah is somehow just the moon god that was worshipped in pre-Islamic Arabia. In that argument, they posit Allah to be a manmade fabrication (astaghfillullah)

The third thing is, whatever argument we can come up with, there seems to be a consensus that muslims are just operating in a vacuum and are unable to be critical or question their own beliefs. I find that really annoying, as we are encouraged to seek out answers. That’s why I wanted to bring this up here.

I have been sincerely trying to get knowledge of my deen and the truth, which is why I like to hear the opposite side so I can find my answers independently. I was wondering if anyone has good resources or answers regarding these claims? I’d love to hear your opinion.

submitted by /u/burntoutlady
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3BUQgxN
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours