Prior to couple days ago, I was in a state of ignorance I suppose. I used to think that ghusul (arabic term for showering and cleaning one self) was simply showering or cleaning the private parts. I did not realise that it was a special sequence that must be followed. This meant that when I had a wet dream and showered subsequently followed by doing wudo I would then go on to pray as normal.

Till only recently I found out what ghusul was when I thought to myself let me check what it is. I was never taught this fundamentally part, wish I knew it earlier.

My question is what happens to those prayer where I suppose I did not perform ghusul correctly, do I need to make them up again? All those years?

Sorry if this is not the appropriate sub or website to ask but I dont know where else to post and I cant find answers only.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jazakom allah khair

submitted by /u/Senuass
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3lPrXfe
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours