I don't know if this is the right place to go but I am wondering if anyone here knows of any historic proof that Jesus did not actually die on the cross. I am currently somewhere between Islam and Christianity. I love everything I am seeing and learning about Islam but I was raised Christian and I do not want to officially leave my faith until I know for sure that what I am stepping into is the real truth. I believe very much in heaven and hell and I want to make sure that Islam is the right path. I love the quran and I love the 5 daily prayers as well as many other things about it but I also need some proof about it. Did Jesus not die on the cross? are the hadiths like Sahih al Bukhari and Sahih al Muslim historically accurate? Please guide me to any resources you have.

submitted by /u/Little-miss-2w1
[link] [comments]

from Islam https://ift.tt/3AjLR62
Share To:

Unknown

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours